SEO Services Los Angeles – Search Engine Optimization
Roughly every two weeks the search engines "crawl" most websites on the internet with programs called "spiders". These spiders look for a number of attributes on each website in order to place the website properly in search results. The attributes these spiders are looking for are:
- Title Tags: These are located on the top left portion of your browser, they help to identify websites to the spiders.
- Meta Tags: These are embedded in the code of your website. They act as identifiers to the type of website they are crawling.
- Inbound Links: These are links from other websites, which allows the search engine spiders to easily travel from site to site, enabling better access for the spiders to categorize a website.
- Site Map: This is a web page with a link to every other page on a website, which helps to direct the spiders to other pages on a website.
- Search Engine Friendly Coding: This is web design coding designed specifically with search engine spiders in mind.
- Unique Content: Duplicate content doesn’t work with search engine spiders. It can make a website difficult to get placed in the search engines. Content that is unique is kind with search engine spiders.
- Variations in Existing Content: This is to keep a website dynamic, because it is beneficial to refresh the website content. This helps to increase your search engine positioning.
- Anchor Text: These are links within the content that lead to other pages on your site.
These are some of the main factors that help your website to appear under designated searches in your industry. As a leading Los Angeles SEO company, we utilize these methods and others to get you in the highest placement possible, resulting in more opportunities sales.
Crest Media’s website search engine optimization (SEO) services can be incorporated into the design and development of a website to improve its visibility within search engine rankings from the very beginning, or if the website already exists, can be implemented after the website is completed. Because the most effective type of SEO occurs with some changes to the actual code (HTML) of the website, we recommend using this type of optimization as an integral part of our Internet development and marketing strategies.
At Crest Media, Los Angeles, we know there are a number of important factors that need to be taken into account in order to have SEO work most effectively for you. Search engine optimization can become extremely competitive but monitoring the factors that can affect your ranking can become tedious and waste a good deal of time if done improperly. Search engines are dynamic and experience thousands of changes in their rankings, even per second! Our SEO managers and development team create high quality websites with high return on investment, so that our clients can see the benefits of the work we do for them.
Here are some of the website seo services we provide:
- Creation of title and meta tags to help spiders understand what your site is about
- Inbound link building
- Creation of sitemaps to assist bots in crawling the website
- Development of effective onsite navigation and customization of web design, as well as detecting and fixing usability issues
- Internal linking
- Creation of keyword optimized content which are unique and updated