Los Angeles Video Production | Videography | Videographer
Although other trends have emerged over the years, video marketing has demonstrated its longevity and value in the digital marketing industry. Practices like streaming videos on the company website and placing videos on social media channels, including but not limited to YouTube, are now a pillar of every business's marketing plan - every smart business, that is.
If you are contemplating hiring a Los Angeles videographer to produce your video marketing clips, you may be interested in this video marketing data:*
- 70% of digital marketers now use branded video content on their owned media properties. A vast majority of businesses with an online presence make marketing videos for their own websites and YouTube channels.
- 90% of digital marketers invest in some form of in-stream advertising. Those same businesses hire a company to produce YouTube video ads for them. These are the ads that run before other user's clips on YouTube.
- 44% of video marketing overlaps with native advertising. Companies can hire a Los Angeles videography team to make videos and place them on distribution channels. These are advertorial "news" videos that run on home pages and other popular websites.
- 41% of digital marketers invest in video banner ads. These videos run on the side of home pages and media outlet sites.
Los Angeles Video Production from Crest Media
These figures make it clear: Business owners know that producing quality videos can greatly enhance digital marketing efforts. If you don't want to be left behind, you need to hire a competent team to produce your videos and help you distribute them. Crest Media can be that team. We offer Los Angeles video production and distribution services that help businesses broaden their digital marketing profiles and draw consumers to their websites. These efforts can also enhance search engine optimization, which is the key to getting a brand in front of prospective customers.
Los Angeles Video Production: Developing a Concept
Crest Media employs an experienced video marketing team that work with you to determine an angle and write a script. Just a few ideas our Los Angeles videography team may suggest include:
- Satisfied customer testimonials
- Product or service demonstrations
- Personal messages from owners or staff
- Facility tours
- Traditional "commercials" (ideal for video banner ads)
Past clients of our Los Angeles video production team include Fed Ex, Comcast and General Motors. With us, you can be assured that your video marketing investment is in the most capable of hands.
Look no further for a Los Angeles videographer; Crest Media is ready to start your project now. Contact us today to inquire about our high value video production services.
* Source: e-Marketer